I hear and I forget
I see and I believe
I do, I understand and remember
One of the important inputs that contribute to learning outcomes is the pedagogical process. At JPIS teaching-learning transaction is based on a child-centered approach as well as learning by doing.
The teachers are receptive and respect each child’s perspective, talent, uniqueness, social environment needs, ideas and learning styles. This individualized approach together with a simulating learning environment enables us to empower our children with the right knowledge and skills required to lead a successful and happy life. In order to fulfill this endeavor we strongly focus on STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) subjects not overlooking the choice of liberal Arts, redefining STEM to STEAM.
The aim of the academic team at JPIS is to:
- Be patient and supportive.
- Promote creativity, discovery, innovation& exploration.
- Understand the individual capabilities of each learner.
- Offer wide choices and opportunities to students to discover and explore their potential.
- Equip the students to find their own solutions
- Enable students to develop a multicultural understanding
- Ensure that each student is able to develop the emotional quotient, social quotient , physical quotient, spiritual quotient and technological quotient
- Encourage the students to become independent, successful, disciplined and humble human beings.