Cancellation & Refund Policy

The notice of withdrawal/cancellation of admission must be submitted in writing addressed to the Principal. This may be done through an email or through hard copy. Telephone messages are NOT acceptable. For request of withdrawal made in the any month of the academic year i.e. April to March, the student has to pay fees due to the School till the month of the withdrawal. It may be noted that all annual, one-time payments are non-refundable. All requests must be made by the parents/guardian on record.

The Transfer Certificate (TC) of student, likely to be withdrawn, will be issued only after clearance and full settlement of accounts/dues.

Contact Us
close slider